** Working on graphical depictions here and more recent exam results
International School of Arizona is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Tax ID#86-0900797.
Our mission is to provide academic excellence in Early Childhood School, Lower School, and Middle School through second language immersion. In a diverse, safe and nurturing environment, ISA prepares students to become global citizens.Our vision is to be a world-class international school for students from the early age of two through Grade 8. We are recognized for academic excellence, exceptional and best practice instruction, state of the art facilities, and language and cultural enrichment programs.
** Possible past test results here
We offer your child:
- a bilingual, bicultural and biliterate future for our all of our students.
- an academically rigorous curriculum.
- an outstanding English program for both native and non‐native English speakers taught by highly qualified educators, implementing STREAM philosophy and inquiry/project based learning.
- a French Program accredited by the Ministère de l'Éducation Nationale (France) and a Spanish Program accredited by the Instituto Cervantes (Spain).
- a French, Spanish and U.S. education that meets and exceeds Arizona state and U.S. national standards.
- a culturally and ethnically diverse environment, which promotes global understanding and tolerance.
- a place where differences are recognized, celebrated, and nurtured.
- an open environment of mutual respect among students, teachers, staff and parents.
- a program that instills a deep understanding of the relationship between culture and language.
- a superior edge above mono-lingual and mono-cultural youth applying for competitive High Schools and universities.
- abundant opportunities for scholarships for all students through the Arizona Private School Tax Credit program