Building a Strong Community
Our parents' dedication is a testimony to ISA values. Parents are a critical resource at ISA; studies demonstrate that family involvement in education correlates with better student outcomes.
To contact individual teachers or instructors, and for complete access to all PA news, events and resources, parents utilize the Parent RenWeb Portal . The RenWeb Parent Portal can be used as a tool to monitor and provide you with the latest information about your student. RenWeb training opportunities for parents will be held a couple of times a year at the ISA campus. Check the school calendar for training dates and times.
All students must be in uniform when attending school. Click on this link to read about the complete ISA uniform policy and to see examples > ISA Uniform Policy
To order uniforms for your student visit either of our suppliers, Lands End or French Toast through the links below. Both Lands End and French Toast provide 5% of uniform purchases back to the school as a donation:
Lands End and Enter School ID: 900092354
French Toast and enter School Code: QS5XYJY
Please also note that a wide variety of used uniforms are always available for sale through the ISA Parents Association.
Meals and Nutrition > Hot Lunch Order Menus
The International School of Arizona (ISA) is pleased to partner with 'Something Special Meals' to offer healthy, fresh and nutritious school lunches. Their menu offers:
- A variety of delicious and nutritious options with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- 100% organic, non-GMO, free-range, nitrate-free
- Individually eco-friendly packed and labelled cold lunch entrees, a-la-carte items, staff lunches and beverages
- Review and approval by a dietitian
Hot lunch orders must be made at least 48 hours prior to receiving the meal.
To set up an account with Something Special, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://somethingspecial.boonli.com
- Click Create an Account. Password is: ISA16
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your student, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students
- Click I'm done and Sign In
NOTE: 'My Hot Lunchbox' wil resume on August 17th, 2020.
ISA also works with 'My Hot Lunchbox' that delivers great hot lunches to students. Parents enjoy the range of options for hot, nutritious meals. Simply login through the link below and create your own personal account.